--> Skip to main content

Shania Twain - Greatest Hits


Tracklist:

1. "Forever and for Always" (Red Radio Edit)
2. "I'm Gonna Getcha Good!" (Red Radio Edit)
3. "Up!" (Green Album Version)
4. "Come on Over"
5. "Man! I Feel Like a Woman!" (Album Version)
6. "That Don't Impress Me Much" (Pop Radio Version)
7. "From This Moment On" (International Version) (Radio Edit)
8. "Honey, I'm Home"

9. "You're Still the One" (Radio Edit without Intro"
10. "Don't Be Stupid (You Know I Love You)"
11. "Love Gets Me Every Time"
12. "No One Needs to Know"
13. "You Win My Love" (Radio Edit)
14. "(If You're Not in It for Love) I'm Outta Here!" (Radio Edit)
15. "The Woman in Me (Needs the Man in You)" (Radio Edit)
16. "Any Man of Mine"
17. "Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under?" (Radio Edit)
18. "Party for Two" (with Mark McGrath) (Pop Version)
19. "Don't!"
20. "Party for Two" (with Billy Currington) (Country Version)
21. "I Ain't No Quitter"
download :
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6

Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar